Membership in Alpine Artisans is open to everyone interested in the arts. This includes amateur or professional artists as well as supporters of the arts. There are two ways to join Alpine Artisans:
1) JOIN ONLINE! Select the categories from the dropdown menus below then click on the Pay Now button for secure online payment via Paypal.
2) Or download the membership application below, or send a check made out to Alpine Artisans, Inc. along with your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, and art medium to:
Alpine Artisans, Inc.
P.O. Box 841
Seeley Lake, MT 59868
Upon receipt of your check and application, you will be added to the membership roster. Annual membership begins January 1.
Dues are: Youth-under age 21, $10; Individual, $30; Family, $40; and Business, $45 and Lifetime Individual, $250. We look forward to hearing from you!
As part of your AAI Membership, artists are provided with one (1) free listing on our Artists' Gallery page. Our submission specifications include:
1) Please supply us with the following information:
- Your Name
- Your Studio Name (if applicable)
- Mailing Address
- Website URL
- Art Medium(s)
2) Send us one (1) image of your work. The image should be in JPEG format, 200 pixels wide, at 72 dpi and in RGB color. If you are not proficient in optimizing an image for web resolution, we can do this for you.
3) Please email your Artists' Gallery submission to email@example.com.
For many years, Alpine Artisans, Inc. (AAI) has had Individual, Family, and Business membership options. Now we're adding one more - Sustaining Membership. See below to download this form (in PDF or Word format).
This option is available for folks who understand the magnitude of running an organization such as AAI with its many, varied and wide-reaching programs. Sustaining Members are those willing to make a regular monthly contribution, either through credit card or bank account transfer withdrawal through Citizens Alliance Bank.
For further information, please contact us.